Top Ottawa Family Attorney

Delaney's Law Firm
Finding an Ottawa lawyer is easy. It's finding the right Ottawa lawyer that can be more challenging. That is the first problem we will help you solve. Delaney's Law Firm is located at 352 Elgin Street in Ottawa, Ontario. The firm's practice areas include Civil Litigation (Personal Injury), Family, Real Estate, and Wills and Estate Administration. At Delaney's law firm the majority of client documents are created and stored digitally. This "paperless office" enables Delaney's Law Firm to offer superior client service. It is also more efficient, innovative, and ecologically intelligent.
Address : 352 Elgin Street, Ottawa, ON K2P 1M8
Phone : (613) 233-7000

Angela Daniels
Angela Daniels has resided in Ottawa for over 20 years and is committed to offering personal, quality, affordable legal services to all of her clients. Areas of Practice: Family Law, Wills & Estates, Civil litigation, and Immigration and refugee.
Address : 275 Slater Street, Suite 967. Ottawa, ON K1P 5H9
Phone : (613) 288-1595

Fitzgerald Family Law
At Fitzgerald Family Law, we are dedicated to seeing you through this difficult time. We will make sure that you understand your rights and that you receive the counsel that you need in order to obtain the best possible outcome, allowing you to move on with your life. We can assist you in all areas of family law, including: • Child Custody and access (initial and variation applications); • Child support and spousal support • Non-harrassment applications; • Division of family property, including business interests, pensions and investments; • Possession of the matrimonial home; As well as the rest of your family law needs…
Address : 180 Metcalfe Street #304, Ottawa, ON K2P 1P5
Phone : (613) 233-7285

Lawrence A. Pascoe
Since 1977 I have been committed to guiding you through life’s and death’s overwhelming events in innovative, client-oriented and value added ways. I am a Family Law lawyer practising in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, my nation’s capital. 75% of my practice consists of Family Law and to help keep my sanity for the other 25% of my time, I prepare wills, powers of attorney and do the legal work for administering estates.
Address : 39 Robertson Road #300, Ottawa, ON K2H 8R2
Phone : (613) 828-2120